In accordance with current regulations, the interested party is informed that the person responsible for processing the personal data provided is […] (hereinafter, “MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA”), with CIF B-49286990 and registered office in Fermoselle (Zamora) Ctra. de Fermoselle a Zamora, km. 56.
In case of doubts or requests related to the processing of your data, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate (hereinafter, “DPO”) at any time, by writing to the following address: Calle María de Molina, 40, Piso 6, 28006, Madrid or to the e-mail email@example.com indicating the Reference: “Data Protection Officer”.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AND WHAT IS THE BASIS OF LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF THE SAME?
The personal data of the interested party will be processed by MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA in accordance with the following purposes, depending on the moment in which they are being provided to us.
- Manage queries, suggestions, complaints and/or claims that the User brings to the attention of MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA through the contact form on the Website or the customer service paper form, as well as issuing calls for said attention or your reply via email. The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent (article 6.1 a) of the RGPD). Consent can be withdrawn at any time, but keep in mind that the withdrawal of consent will make it impossible to manage your query, complaint or claim. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal. In this sense, inform that calls may be recorded for reasons of quality of service.
- In the event that the User is a Client, manage the sending of commercial communications of similar products and/or services of MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA, as long as they do not oppose their sending by checking the box provided for this purpose. The processing of your data for this purpose is protected by legitimate interest (article 6.1.f) of the RGPD). This legitimate interest is protected by the provisions of recital 47 of the RGPD and in article 21.2 of the LSSI.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications of products and/or services of MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA, when you have marked the box enabled for this purpose. The processing of data for this purpose is based on consent (article 6.1 a) of the RGPD), consent that you can withdraw at any time. In case of withdrawing consent, this does not affect the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal.
- Comply with legally established obligations and information requirements by the competent authorities. The processing of your data for this purpose is based on compliance with a legal obligation (article 6.1 c) of the RGPD).
- Manage your subscription to the Newsletter in which we inform about products and/or services that may be of interest to you, events, including relevant information about the HACIENDAS COMPANY Group to which MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA belongs, etc. when the User provides their data through the corresponding form. The data processing for this purpose is based on consent (article 6.1 a) of the RGPD). The consent can be withdrawn by the User at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal.
- OBLIGATORY DATA SUPPLY
The personal data requested is mandatory, except for those in which the contrary is expressly indicated, in such a way that the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the aforementioned purposes.
In the event that the interested party provides data from third parties, they state that they have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA from any responsibility for information.
- WHAT DATA WILL THE MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA PROCESS?
MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA will process the following categories of data:
- Identification data: Name.
- Contact information: Email address.
- Goods and services received by the customer.
- CONSERVATION PERIODS
The User's data will be kept for the following periods:
- To manage your query, suggestion, complaint and/or claim, your data will be kept for this purpose during the entire time of the management of your query and, even later, until the eventual responsibilities derived from the query expire.
- To send you communications about advertising and marketing campaigns that may be of interest to you, your data will be kept until you oppose the treatment or revoke your consent. Consent can be revoked at any time. In any case, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
- Manage your subscription to receive our commercial bulletin or Newsletter, until you revoke the consent granted.
- To comply with the legally established obligations and information requirements by the competent authorities, your data will be kept for the legally stipulated periods.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The data of the interested party may be communicated to:
- Public Administrations and Judges and Courts, in the cases provided by law.
- Banks and financial entities, in cases where there are collections and payments as part of the execution of a contract.
- Companies that belong to the business group THE HACIENDAS COMPANY, related to the hospitality, leisure-tourism, gastronomy, wine and food sectors so that these companies can send commercial communications about their products and/or services, if the User gives their consent. checking the box enabled for this purpose. For more information about the Group companies and their products and/or services, click here. The transfer of contact data for this purpose is based on consent (article 6.1 a) of the RGPD), consent that you can withdraw at any time. In case of withdrawing consent, this does not affect the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal.
The User is informed that MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA has contracted certain technical services that may involve an international transfer of data. These international data transfers are duly regularized, all in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
- USER RESPONSIBILITY
- You guarantee that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
- Guarantees that you have informed the third parties of whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that it has obtained your authorization to provide your data to MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA for the indicated purposes.
- You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA or to third parties.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users via SMS, MMS, email, telephone, postal mail or any other similar channel. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously expressed their authorization to receive them, or have not opposed their sending.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA, they can request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the word MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA in the body of the email.
- WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE INTERESTED PARTY HAVE?
The User has the right to:
- Right of access: Receive information about the processing of your data, as well as a copy of it.
- Right of rectification: Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of deletion: Request the deletion of your data and, in the event that they have been provided to third parties, the right to have the MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA inform them of this request.
- Right to limitation of treatment: Obtain the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Right to portability: Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as transmit it to another person in charge.
- Right of opposition: Oppose the treatment.
- Right to withdraw consent: Revoke the consent granted when the purpose is based on your consent.
- Right to file a claim with the competent control authority in case you consider that MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA violated any precept of the current data protection regulations.
For the purposes of exercising the above rights, you must send a written communication proving your identity by means of a photocopy of the identity document or other equivalent document, indicating as Reference "Data Protection", to Calle María de Molina, 40, Piso 6, 28006, or to the following email address email@example.com.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time they may file a claim regarding the protection of their personal data with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures for this purpose. that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: 11/20/2019.
CHECKBOXES TO BE INCLUDED IN ALL THE FORMS OF THIS DOMAIN
I accept the communication of my data to The Haciendas Company for the sending of commercial communications of products and/or services of the companies of the Group belonging to sectors such as the inn, leisure-tourism, gastronomy, wine, and food sectors. (optional marking).